This report studies the global GERD market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the global GERD market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Download Free Sample Report @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-gerd-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025/request-sample
Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disorder that affects the lower esophageal sphincter (LES), the ring of muscle between the stomach and esophagus. It occurs when acidic stomach juices, or food and fluids flow back up into the food pipe (esophagus). The backwash irritates the lining of the esophagus and causes GERD. It affects all ages from infants to older adults. The symptoms of GERD include difficulty while swallowing (dysphagia), heartburn sensation, regurgitation or acid reflux, dry cough, sore throat, and chest pain.
The antacids segment to account for more than 58% of the total market share during the forecast period. This segment consists of drugs that contain weak bases. These bases react with stomach acids to neutralize and release salt and water.
The oral route of drug administration to be the most preferred route of drug administration during the forecast period. The drugs administered through this route have to undergo first-pass metabolism and can be administered as tablets, capsules, and oral liquids. This route’s high degree of safety will result in its augmented preference during the forecast period.
In 2017, the global GERD market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global top players, covered
• Johnson & Johnson
• CJ Cheil Jedang
• Daewoong Pharmaceutical
• SFJ Pharmaceuticals Group
• Vecta Pharmaceuticals
• Zeria Pharmaceuticals
Browse Full Research Report with TOC @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/research/global-gerd-market-size-status-and-forecast-2025
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
• United States
• Southeast Asia
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
• Proton Pumps Inhibitors
• H2 Receptor Antagonists
Market segment by Application, split into
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
• Online Pharmacies
The study objectives of this report are:
• To study and forecast the market size of GERD in global market.
• To analyze the global key players, SWOT analysis, value and global market share for top players.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, end use and region.
• To analyze and compare the market status and forecast between China and major regions, namely, United States, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and Rest of World.
• To analyze the global key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Read all Reports of this category @ https://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/pharmaceutical
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. It assists and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decisions making process. The Organization has a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras
Phone: (415) 349-0054
Toll Free: 1-888-928-9744
Address: 201 Spear Street 1100, Suite 3036,
City: San Francisco; State: California; Country: United States